BACKGROUND, OBJECTIVE AND FUNCTIONS OF SKILLS UNIT
The Skills Unit was set up as a mechanism to the local entrepreneurs to improve and upgrade their existing technical skills in contract or field according to their expertness.
To produce and develop local entrepreneurs to become a higher quality, competitive and skillful.
- To produce certificate of attendance within 3 weeks.
- To constantly provide quality and friendly service to customers.
- To provide training, guidance, advices and exposure related to contractors' business and construction management for local entrepreneurs who own companies and businesses.
- To improve and upgrade local contractors' basic technical knowledges and to have more numbers of local entrepreneurs who are skilled in other field.
Local entrepreneurs and contractors who own companies or businesses who want to get certificate of recognition for the bumiputera status for their companies and businesses.
- Building Works Contractor
- Construction Management
- Supply and Services Contractor
- Roadworks Contractor
- Civil Engineering Works Contractor
- Building Services Contractor (M&E)
- Building and Surrounding Area Cleaning Services
- Basic Business Accounting
For further information, please contact:
- Cleopatra Clare Asing - 088269070
- Stephanie Mojiun - 088268060
- Sahar Unggat - 088288332